This is my self-centered rambling about weight, exercise, healthy living, life on the farm, travels with horses....oh, who am I kidding...it's my never-an-unexpressed-thought-or-opinion about my life. And maybe your life, like it or not.

Monday, January 9, 2012

I am sooooo tired.  The past 3 or so days I've hiked my fat butt up and down hills here on the farm.  It's going well.  "Well" meaning I'm doing it and haven't been carted off to the emergency room.  The dogs are pooped, too. They hike about twice as many miles as I do, exploring smells and looking in vain for a skunk to rustle up.

On the way back up the hill to the house, I kept checking behind me, looking for some fat to be leaking out onto the ground, like a car leaking oil on the street, but.......nope.  Then I came in and had a banana with some peanut butter on it......oops.  HaHa!

Still.......  criminy, all that sweating and working ought to have used up SOME calories.

1304 miles to Moab

No comments:

Post a Comment