This is my self-centered rambling about weight, exercise, healthy living, life on the farm, travels with horses....oh, who am I kidding...it's my never-an-unexpressed-thought-or-opinion about my life. And maybe your life, like it or not.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Mondays

Another Monday.  As in, the day after our "fat day," which is Sunday. For years and years our house has had fat day on Sunday. You can eat anything you want on Sunday. No calories. If you've been craving a Snickers, have one.

Now, 10 yrs ago, when I was running 10-20 mile/wk and starving myself, that was a great thing. I would usually eat pizza and ice cream on Sundays. Loved it. LIVED for it.  However, now days, I'm afraid it may have gotten  a bit out of hand. Sometimes it sneaks into Saturday a bit, and there is a slight possibility that I occasionally get my days mixed up and labor under the misconception that there are several Sundays in any given week.  Just maybe.

Yesterday I had cereal, the demon, devil cereal, with blueberries for breakfast, then a hamburger and fries for lunch, couple of small pieces of chocolate (that have been in my jewelry drawer for months; the little sh*ts have been calling to me all week), and ice cream for dinner.  And I may have had a handful of lowfat potato chips as a snack. {Let me just say for the record that we have low carb Heinz catsup with the fries. It's good.  And it must be room temperature. Absolutely NO refrigerated catsup.  Yuck)

So, back on the wagon this a.m.

1300 miles to Moab.

No comments:

Post a Comment